Saturday, April 26, 2008
I NEED TO SAVE MONEY!!!
OMG LA!!!~
also dunno how I spent, money seems flying away so FAST*
I NEED TO SAVE!!!
I WAN TO GO JAPAN!!!
Dreaming....~ >_<
keep working~
OYA...
Finally started to really concentrate on school.
And yet I spent most of my time (can say all ba) slping in the lecture hall.
SUPER DUPER BORING!!!
sian la... I still wan to try push up my grades de...
Attent some yr 2 class wif yr 2 student. I was like stranger to the class sia...
Saded... Lucky still had mine bros wif me in sch...
Really miss it when we where yr 1 sem 1.
All united together all along.
No matter wat we does, eating, slping, dotaing, studying and havocing...
Misses it...
Changes are constant things in the world, so welcome changes...
And i had nite class on fri nite, means...
I CANNOT TRAIN ON EVERY FRIDAY!!! AARHG!!!~
Tmr start work again le...
so...
GOGO JIA YOU!!!~
@ 12:28 AM