Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Today was another sleepy day~
did the same thing as usual, slept in the lecture hall again~
Its really sucky cos its like no life...
But at least some happening things happen today.
Gavin called and asked me for an survey.
I had a friend with me and i brought them along.
Its was some survey about boy girls, communication and marriage thingy.
While doing, a friend called. Asked them down and more come!
So all did the survay together.
And guess wat... he earn 7$ for each survey!!!
So u must really thank me ah gavin. (give hint liao)
After school met up wif friend for... BBALL!!!~
Havent touch a basket ball for SOOOoooo longggg!!~
I was like back to life again with all the running, jumping, gripping etc.
Hearing the "Boom Boom Boom" sound was really WOOOooooo...
With all the nice assist and opening... and i MISS!!!~~ WTF?!?!?
and its not a single time, but ALOT of time.
I really felt like a burden today... it sucks man~
I REALLY FEEL SOOO SUCKY TODAY!!!~
Must really train up liao...
ARGH!!! ITS A MUST!!!~
OYA~
And I think I really should save up too.
Im really like earn 400$ spend 400$, 500$ spend 500$.
Its not going to be good man...
So I had decided...
IM GOING TO BUY A SAVING INSURANCE!!!
@ 2:43 AM