Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Its the 4th week liao...
Time flies...
Our noob sb LiJie has already went over to sanghai for attachment liao.
Me, LJ Ben and kenny sent LJ off to Terminal 3 for his departure.
End up in a traffic jam... and LJ was so stress. "GOSH" hahaha
After sending him off, we decided to eat POPEYES!!!~ WOW!!!
So we went over to T2 by skytrain.
We are at T2 already so we search for POPEYES!!! it last for 1/2hr...
So I decided to call and ask... so I called cristine.
She said its at T2, so okie. Im right so we continue search...
We asked a info counter we pass by, she says its at T3...
LJ Ben and kenny stare at me... >_<
I asked another info counter, she says its at T1. hahaha
So we went over to T1 by sky train again...
And u know what?!?!? Its not open yet...
It opens at 11am and its only 9+ am... ops....
hahahahaha!!! we really had a tour from T3 to T1.
He will be back around end of july...
For this time being his bed will be empty, means....
ITS MINE!!! WAHAHAHAH!!!~
Today just took my Basic Theory Test at SSDC.
I only really start studying the day before, and few hours before the test.
The notes and points was really easy la.
Before the test did a quick scan through the book again.
OUSH!!! Im full of confident.
Went in the room, show my ic, went over to my station and sit down.
Test started, enter my password and question starts to appear.
I did all the question very quickly, cos it was like "common sense" la.
And finnaly i came to question 50*.
Woooohoooo!!~
DONE!!! SUMMIT!!!~
..
...
....
.....
..."FAIL"...
>__________<" WTF?!?!?!?!?
kao....
now need to wait 3 more month again!!! ARGH!!!~
@ 11:08 PM