Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Yesterday went over to LjBen new house at Katib.
Its really nice and simple, even though its small.
He bought a new SONY MP4,
and he had a HOME THEATER in his own room!!!
WTF?! everytime kpkb say no money.
And this coming IT show his planning to get a HDTV.
After that, he will start to fly more aeroplane for SURE.
Walked over to ming house later to play GTA4 from XBOX 360,
with his new HD ready samsung LCD TV.
The graphics was WOOO!!!
OMG~
All living such good lives...
I really wanna have a room of mine, don mind sharing it with my bro.
With a nice desktop and HDTV with a HiFi system, and a PS3!!!
Now my cash are flowing away as usual...
Returning, lending, paying grading fees...
I havent bought a single thing yet!!!
WTF!!! and I still wanted to save for a "3G i phone" release around Sep,
in SINGAPORE.
MONEY AH!!!
Always look so near yet so far...
NVM...
at least for now I still have people who I cherish around me.
And ZHC was back to school again!!!
HAHA!!!
@ 4:47 PM