Monday, June 16, 2008
Its over~~~
Its tiring working for 4 full days at the PC show...
Time seem passing so slow this time.
Today last day did not did well too...
sales still sux.
HAHA.
Its over any way.
Went home straight after being release.
And went for midnite POOL with frds.
It was relaxing after full day load work for straight 4 days.
Went over to the yishun dam after pool.
Enjoying the views.
Sitting in circles with frds crapping away.
Eatting supper.
Its cool there.
Its the new week again.
This week need to study for the up coming commom test.
But still I am busy with programs!!!
Wed going to sentosa with frds.
Its so long since I went there.
It was last year before I went over to thailand.
Hope it does not rain on that day.
hahahaha....
Tmr training again...
but I lost my voice!!!!
HOW?!?!?!
ARGH!!!
This week I wanna bball!!!
I wan to train fit!!!
@ 5:38 AM