Saturday, July 26, 2008
Friday was the SPORTS DAY!!!
Bball Marathon!!!
Its a straight 5 hrs of hardcore bball session.
I sweat out hell lot. Feel great after that.
Im playing Bball with a FEVER!!~
And its raining... Im playing under the RAIN!!!~
went over to nite class after that.
I misses 2 lab session in a row.
Thought i would not understand a single thing during the lab.
But i CLEARLY knew it all. I even help other group their connections.
HAHA!~ Im a genius. =)
Went over to yishun with my bitches for some balls to balls talk.
Drink here and there, kp here and there.
Went for night rounding on klaf ESTIMA*.
WOOoo! I like that car man.
Went over to yishun dam to chill. Its a really cool place.
Stay up till around near early morning, went over to jalan kayu for prata breakfast.
Than its DOTA time!!!~
Went over to CHAMBERS for our DOTA session.
Its been long since our bitches gather and DOTA in a lan shop.
End our activities around 7+am in the morning.
Went over to lj ben house to slp.
And pls la ben. We called u lj cos u really is a lj la.
We called u lj ben shows that we are close so we had the privilege to call u that.
And I Skip work today cos im still having fever.
Haha....
And...
DIABLO 3 IS COMING OUT!!!
YESH!!!!

@ 5:10 PM