Thursday, July 10, 2008
Now I totally feel sux!!!
My sem project... its a team work...
But I feel its more like 1 person work...
FUCK UP!!!
And I feel so BAD when its a good teacher, but felt disappointed with my "GROUP" work.
It totally SUX!!!
I really wan to faster finish this sem and pass this module.
And don have to work with this sucky team and see them again...
And I hate FAKE MASK!!!
Today presentation in the morning, group up with my BITCHES.
Which is way way MUCH better...
Its a fun presentation as I don feel nervous or even any minor stress.
After that, went home in the afternoon...
Its like soooo long since i went home in the afternoon. haha...
Slacking in the living room, watching aunties TV show.
Its really interesting some times...
Wait for ming and kp to go JB!!!
WOOO!!!
Had a great day at JB!!!
We just eat and eat good FOOD!!!
And we spent time walking around and bullshitting.
And we went for a MOVIE!!!
GET SMART*

ITS REALLY A LMAO SHOW!!!
FUKING FUNNY!!!
Watch it when u guys have the time.
=)
@ 12:17 AM