Friday, July 04, 2008
Recently no updates....
COS IM LAZY OKIE!!!
This week of school I had been missin LOTS of lesson!!
GOSH!!!
And this week was the SIAO ON majong week.
Dunno y sia.
I caup with LJ Ben. He won some lollipop money at 1st.
But when I took over, I lost it all and even loose our money.
LMAO!!!
Sry la ben, not purposely de. I tried mine best.
And wats more?!
I keep kana scolded NOOB SHIT and SUCK by a little girl.
Like buffee like that, just GAN only FREE de!!!
T_T!!! SIA LA!! GANGSTER SIA!!!
I really like my bunch of bitches.
They make me laugh and smile whenever Im with them.
Eventhough they LOVE to GAN each other. We called each other watever we like.
Maybe thats the reson we are soo good, cos we just GAN only.
We just shout out all unhappiness, end up we fully understand eachother.
Sometimes, there should not be such things happening at all.
Misunderstanding are always cause by Miscommunication.
Its easy to be said than done la.
Ya I know...
AND NOW I WAN A FUKING NEW PHONE!!!
@ 12:26 PM