Wednesday, September 17, 2008
It another week again...
This week klaf is going into ns!!~ haha!
We went to sakura as for his last* dinner.
Here are some pics~
Enjoy your last meal klaf.

Don look at us like that cos...

I will not see u with your nice hairs the next time. LMAO!~
This was the last happy day for klaf so is the same for me.
My result was out and. . . . . gosh...
I deserve it la.
play too much liao...
NVM, I will study hard for the next semester.
I always says the same thing every end of a semester,
but i do hope this time round I will really work hard.
And. . . . .
Im growing FATTER NOW!!!~
I seriously need some work out.
I play and eat too much during this holiday.
There will be a training camp this week and I really hope it helps.
@ 1:11 AM