Sunday, September 21, 2008
WOOOO!!~
Camp is finish!~
This time round is back to basic training again.
I still misses the rooms since the 1st camp.

Every 1st camp of the year falls on ZONG QIU JIE*
We play around with candles and lantern during the nite.

The HAHA* group

gab act shy

ME~ HEHE

My nice nice lantern

And here are some bonus pics taken not by me but some1 else while gab was
slping and set it as my hp display pics...
OMG~

Sat...
Did not stay over nite in sch till sat as usual camp.
Sat still had to go work.
The sad news i heard was almost all of them are being either transfer to other outlets or going to quit soon...
sian sia...
I love this clique, but we are going to saperate soon.


Im getting fatter!!!~
I need to go on a diet and do some serious work out!!!~
I wan pass my NAFA and enter 6 pack!!~
But 1st complete my studies 1st...
@ 12:15 AM