Sunday, January 18, 2009
YouthKendoTournament is OVER!!!~
Day 1~
It was individual matches.
I was cut down by KANG at quarter finals.
sianz...
Tong Gab, Yiwen and Alina proceed to the semi,
which was on the 2nd day.
J and kenny came down to support me.
THANKS ALOT!~
Went to had some dessert with them at bugis.


J treat sia~ LOL

But I know u guys wanna gan me cos I PS u guys after.
SRY!!!~ >_<
Day 2~
Had indi semi finals from the start.
Than follow up by TEAM matches.
Result...
Girls:
Yiwen, Alina Indi Bronze.
Yiwen(again), Jasmin, Amanda Team GOLD!!!~
Guys:
Tong Gab Indi GOLD!!!~
Oliva, Tong Gab(again), Mikio, MK(me), Jian Yuan Team Bronze.
Aisei~
All did well.
But I think i perform like shit on the 2nd day.
Sry guys... =(
Went over to Manhattan Fish Market after YKT.


Waiting for more pics to upload...
@ 8:44 PM