Friday, April 03, 2009
Im back!!!~
Time just fly like this...
Time to post all our ACTIVITIES!!!~
WOOOooo~~~
Im going to do shortcut posting for this post.
Cos its LOOOOOooong~
Day 1~Preparing the cash~

Went over to school to find them before I go.
Busy dotaing...

Watching OnePiece~

The most hard working 1~
Lols

Its nite already very soon.
Kenny had to fetch me and some of my other peeps.

They follow to sent me off sia. =D

Meet up with the rest,
and waiting for the plane~
Wooo~

Inside the plane~
Day 2~We Reach Kansai airport!!!~

Took train towards kyoto~

Searching for our way to our inn.
Btw its COLD!~

And Finally~
Found our nice sweet and warm room!!!~

Than had our 1st meal in japan.
Curry Katsu rice~

Wander around and found lots of nice scene.
They are so beautiful~


Went over to super market to buy dinner*
These are our dinner.
lols~
Day 3~Wake up early in the morning.

Took bus and had our way to,
(forget wat) temple in kyoto.

Their shines~


Chill down for a sec,
and had Udon there.

More sceneries there~



Had Ramen as dinner for that day.

The roof of the shopping mall.
I really like the view from here.

Our supper back in our inn~
UFO~
Day 4~Went to Nara park.
There are lots of Deers there~



Walk around looking at their sceneries...
And visited TODAI-JI Temple~

We Donated 1 tiles to the temple,
with our creation~ =D

Chiu Qian~

Let hope everything on it will come true =)

Its Makan time again!~
Forget wat lai de, But i know like claypot rice like that.

Went back and slack in the living room~
Day 5~This is the bamboo day~


Saw Gaisha there.
But seriously I don find them pretty lo,
Can scare U in the midnite sia.

I super like this View!~
Got mountain, Trees, Sakura, River and sky...

Their Pasa Malam~

Takoyaki!!~

After walk walk see see,
We try to find our way back to the station,
and we end up LOST in the middle of the rail way!!~
LOL
So just continue walk walk lo.

Manage to find our way.
Head back to our inn.
Its dinner time~
Had Tsuke man(I think =x)
Its dame NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE!!!~

Karma Karma~
Get some tibits back =D
Day 6~Wake up early in the morning~

Cos~
We are going to move to OSAKA!~
Complicated sia~

Our New room In OSAKA~

Its small, but nice and cosy
Went over to Namba~
The street.

Went into their indoor Night Street~
Cool rite?

By the time we came out its nite time liao~

Went to convenience stores for dinner.
Their instant ramen is... WALANEH de NICE!
Day 7~Its morning again~

Today its trip to Osaka Castle.

I saw LJ Ben there sia~
LOL.
U are everywhere...

Inside the castle~
War, war and more war~

Went for lunch~
And also not forgeting,
TAKOYAKI AGAIN!!!~

Found their DOJO there.
Its a mix Dojo for Judo and Kendo~

Im inspire by their kids.
Even though they fool around like crazy tards.
When it comes to training,
Their form completely changed.
They are STRONG!!~
Their sinior Kendokas

Its nite time already.

Went back can have instant food as dinner again~
HAHA
Day 8~Went to Den Den Town~
The Otaku land!~

Luffy and Chooper!!!~

Cloud Strife!!!~
Suai dao!~

Still got many more...

Went walk around and manage to walk over to Namba.

Curry Ebi for lunch.

Night fallonce again~
Everyday just passes so suddently.
Convinience store again for dinner!~ lols
Day 9~Went over to Kendo Shop in Namba.
Bought present. (haha)

More nice sceneries~
Its the last day already... =(

Lunch and more walk walk...


Than dinner and head back to our inn.
To pack out things before we leave...
Day 10~Departure day~
Its the day we are going back!!!
Auctually quiet happy to go back cos I miss,
my home and my frends.



Tong Gab and their Japan *Laug Quiong*

Mama and Tong Gab Head Off 1st.
Left me Liying and Yiwen At PopEye~

Come Back le still tio gan by my fren sia~
Cos I think i told them the wrong day, sat.
But im back on fri. LOL
I think they had plans for me and I spoil it. =x
SRY GUYS!~
I still love u all!~ lol
Anyway. Was back from Japan to Singapore.
Singapore food was still the best.
Wan to thanks Christine (MAMA)
Cos she like mother bringing 4 kids around.
I thing I misses was,
The Weather in Japan and the time we could spent together so closely. =)
Pack my things and met up with my peeps at yishun GV for,
Fast and the Furious~
End up slping in the cinema.
Still got snore lo... Zzzz...
Dame paisei.
Saw J BOTAK!!!~
WAHAHAHA!~

Thats all dudes~
Looking foward towards monday training =)
My copy of photoes I will upload to photo bucket.
Click here >>>
(MK's Photo Bucket)
@ 8:09 PM