When the night has come And the land is dark And the moon is the only light we see No I won't be afraid No I won't be afraid Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So *****, ***** stand by me Ohhh~ stand by me Ohhh~ stand~ Stand by me, stand by me
If the sky that we look upon Should tumble and fall And the mountain that should crumble to the sea I won't cry, I won't cry No I won't shed a tear Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So *****, ***** stand by me Ohh~ stand by me Ohh~ stand Stand by me, stand by me
So *****, ***** stand by me Ohh~ just stand by me Ohh~ stand (come'on) Stand by me, stand by me
(as long as u stand by me)
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me Ohhhho~ stand by me I know u need meeee~ stand by me ohhhh~ stand by me, stand by me